Friday, May 3, 2013

A Project Reflection



            In the blog that I have created for my A project I have learned the different types of writing that a kindergarten teacher will do. Some of the different types of writing include the lesson pans, conferences, and different projects for the writing in the classroom. The writing in the classroom has very different than writing that you are used to in the real world. My types of writing will include teacher dictated writing, that meaning that I will help the students write what they want to say and write. Since most of the children in my classroom are just now learning what it is they want to write, it is very important that I help them write out the words for them. The other types of writings that I will be doing is that for the parents so that I have notes written down for the children and I have the conferences. There is need to have the right wording for the information for the conference so I can accurately grade and make sure I am doing my job. While writing in the kindergarten classroom will be very different than most jobs I will still be writing in ways that will help the children and me as a teacher keep a track for all the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment